The Pennsylvania Convention Center includes three distinct buildings separated by city streets on the first level. We highly recommend joining a tour on Sunday to familiarize yourself with the center’s unique layout. A well-planned week will go a long way to ensure a fulfilling and stress-free conference experience.
- Join a tour of the convention center on Sunday, beginning at 10 a.m. every 45 minutes. Meet in the Resource Center, Hall B, to join members of the NTI and API program planning committees for a tour to familiarize yourself with the convention center layout and key locations.
- Plan to attend “Navigating NTI 101,” Sunday, 4-5:15 p.m. in PCC, Ballroom B or Monday, 8-9:15 a.m., in the same room.
- Find assistance from members of the NTI and API program planning committees at NTI Assist stations conveniently located outside the Resource Center and in key locations throughout the convention center as indicated on the Participant Map in your attendee bag.
- Review the Participant Map in your attendee bag for food options and hours in and around the convention center.
- Check the digital signs outside each session room indicating the current session, upcoming sessions in the room that day, and if the session will be recorded and available online after the conference.
- Our conference website, which will launch in early May, and social media (“like” our Facebook page) are good resources to find bulletins and gather or offer tips for navigating the conference.