Product Code: ACCNSP-T1
ACCNS-P Certification Practice Exam and Questions – Free Trial
Subscription Length - Seven days
AACN, in collaboration with our development partner Test Run, now offers an online, subscription-based certification practice exam as a study resource to help applicants prepare for their ACCNS-P certification exam. Subscribers receive access to practice exam questions, practice tests and other preparation tools based on their subscription level.
This one-time free trial grants users seven-day access to a set of 30 practice questions with correct answers and their rationales. Free trial subscribers receive:
- Access to a sampling of the practice questions available with a Basic subscription
- Timed or untimed practice exam options
- Exam scores
Consider upgrading to a Basic subscription (30-day access to 150 questions) for more in-depth exam preparation.
Practice questions and exams align with the content areas on the ACCNS-P test plan, including:
- Factors Influencing Health Status/Multisystem
- Professional Caring and Ethical Practice
Why prepare for certification with a practice exam subscription?
- Low-cost exam prep investment
- Opportunity to identify personal strengths and weaknesses
- Questions reflect the style of those on the actual exam
- Virtual test-day experience – timed exam with the ability to take notes, leave feedback on questions and mark questions to review
- Optimized for mobile access
Applicable Certification Exams
This product is appropriate for the following certification exams:
- ACCNS-P (Pediatric) Clinical nurse specialists (CNSs) educated at the graduate level who provide advanced nursing care to meet the specialized needs of pediatric patients, wellness through acute care
Practice exams are not psychometrically valid exams and cannot be used to accurately predict or guarantee performance on an actual certification exam.
AACN Certification Corporation does not approve, endorse or require for eligibility use of any specific exam preparation products.